Ten Thoughts I Had While Watching The Hunger Games With My Ten-Year-Old Daughter*
(*I was only halfway though the book when I went to see the movie. This is always a very bad idea)
1. Prim is going to make me cry . . . right . . . now.
2. Why do all the guys in this story have girls' names?
3. It's weird that Peeta's name is like pita, which is a type of bread. Because his family has that bakery and everything.
4. Hah, hah, hah! Woody Harrelson is so funny.
5. Holy Crap! Is that Lenny Kravitz????!!!!!!
6. Rue is going to make me cry . . . right . . . now.
7. Archetypal story about sacrifice and competition in human nature. From the Bible to the Greeks. Mixed together with American Idol and The Voice.
8. This is so Rene Girard.
9. I think I love this movie.
10. OMG! OMG! That's so Romeo and Juliet!